Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy

I used to hate being lazy... I used to feel unproductive if I slept in past 10am.... and while I still don't care much for just sitting on my butt at home I have found comfort in some laziness. Because I can sleep in past 10 (or at least not leave my comfy bed), just to cuddle with Russ and spend time with him. I can also just sit next to Russ on the couch while we watch a show or I watch him play one of his video games. Sometimes it's lots of fun just being together. Of course I still enjoy getting out and having fun, but it is a lot tougher when you don't know too many people living near you in which to hang out with.

I still enjoy getting out into nature and I haven't really changed who I am, just finding enjoyment in different things. Being lazy can also be a good way to relax, catch up on needed sleep, rejuvenate myself... motivation is hard to get back though.... I hope to start being more active once I have my bike fixed, so I don't have to get home from work and just sit. I could enjoy the outdoors and ease into getting some more exercise.

Hopefully I can become content with just being lazy sometimes, but still have the motivation I need to have an exciting life.

1 comment:

  1. Balance in life is a hard thing to find. I know you can do it, Kari Lynn!

    ReplyDelete