Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sometimes I forget

I feel silly when I do forget. But all I need to do is bring it up so Tim knows too.

This last week was super busy for Tim and me, we didn't have as much time to talk as we usually do. I was trying to wait to ask him if he was sure if he wanted to throw me into his life -since he is already busy and seems stressed out when I talk to him (right after work). I was trying to work until it could be a "good time" for him, since he's been moving all weekend.

It took me a while to put my finger on it, but I think I was feeling less confident that he really wants me.

He does.

When I finally asked if he was ready to add me, since he's busy, he said with all the conviction in the world that he wanted me. He reminded me that I am the one that he wasn't looking for at the time. I'm the one he wants to share things with, go out with, say good morning to, cuddle with, find in the morning. There is no question that he wants me.

I told him I was trying to wait so he wouldn't be stressed about this too... and you know what he said back to me? He said he wanted me to be myself. He didn't seem to like the idea of me figuring out when I just need to let him alone. He said that if I wanted to be near him, do it.

He wants me. I'm having a harder time believing it than I thought I would. Why would he want me? But he does. And I know that for sure! He's my Tim and I'm his Kari Lynn. I want to be his girl -like nothing else. He adores me. Me and all my imperfections. He loves me and he wants Me!

I adore him. I want him. He's the man I want to have adventures with. He makes me smile. I want to make him smile as much as I can. Especially if that means I can be as punny as possible. I really hit the jackpot, unexpectedly. That's the person you should be with. Someone who wants you for you.

Tim is mine. And I'm tickled pink that I get to be his.

I love Tim. There is no reason I should have let myself forget how much Tim loves me, but I did. But it was easy for him to remind me that he wants me. As he was saying things that he has told me before, I remembered that this isn't a joke. He wants me in his life. This long distance relationship has been as hard on him as it has been on me. But the end result is totally worth the wait.

I'm Tim's girl, exactly the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment