Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leaving ABQ behind

I am preparing to leave Albuquerque behind. I have had a good stay and plenty of adventures but it is time to turn the page and move on with my life.

It is good to move on. I wasn't sure at first whether I would continue to stay in Albuquerque or not for a while. I knew I would leave eventually. What better time to start anew than this. I am currently unhappy with my job, really want to get back on the music scene, and have a wonderful boyfriend who adores me.

Seattle will be a great place to get closer to my goals. Plus I think it is time for a change of scenery. I am excited that I won't have to start from scratch getting to know people and making friends. My best friend currently lives there and has some connections. I am confident that I have learned plenty of skills to continue to make my own friends as well.

Tim is also someone who likes to go out, be social, and have fun. I think, as a couple, we will make many other new friends together as well.

Each day I am getting more and more ready to leave Albuquerque behind and continue my life in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment